Segmenting the consumer landscape relative to behaviour, attitudes, occasion-based needs, motivations and brand positioning enables Cimigo to help you define which segment and which positioning a brand should embark on.
Cimigo’s approach will typically follow four stages:
- Audit of existing research.
- Management interviews to understand needs, expectations and their viewpoint on how the market is changing.
- Qualitative in depths and focus groups using projection techniques to understand the rational and emotional drivers of behaviour.
- Quantitative interviews analysed using latent class cluster analysis to reveal the segments and their demographics, channels and touchpoints.
- Deploying the segmentation across the business.
- Deploying segment identifier tools for marketing, sales and research to implement.
- Building portraits of consumer segments and creating segment personas.
- Qualitative ethnography visits to provide a deeper understanding and portraits of the prioritised consumer segments.