Cimigo can help you make better choices for your retail execution. Shoppers prior to entering the store are asked to wear unobtrusive video and audio recording through specialised glasses (shopper eyewear).
Shopper ethnography is typically used in combination with in store shopper measurement and shopper post shop interviews. Shopper ethnography will help you make better choice on how to grow further at the shopper’s moment of truth.
Actual observable behaviour across shoppers is complemented by a post shop interview discussing their journey. Whilst the shopper talks through playback and is qualitatively interviewed.
Typically, studies investigate:
- Understanding of choices being made.
- Results are tied to actual experience.
- Likes, dislikes and rationales are unveiled.
- Choice points and triggers are understood.
- Barriers to conversion are identified.