We are seeking a dynamic Research Executive to join our team. As a Research Executive, you will manage research projects from initial client briefs to final reporting. Working under the guidance of the Research Manager, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the successful execution and delivery of research projects.
Coordinate and oversee all aspects of the research projects, ensuring adherence to timelines.
Work closely with the Research Manager to ensure project deliverables meet quality standards.
Prepare comprehensive reports based on research findings to deliver the projects’ objectives under the support of the Research Manager.
Team Management and Training:
Assist the line manager in managing and coordinating the research team.
Support the training and development of junior team members, providing guidance and mentoring as needed.
Foster a positive and collaborative team environment.
Communication with Internal Teams:
Collaborate with various departments such as fieldwork, quality check, EDP, DP, etc.
Coordinate with the fieldwork team to ensure smooth data collection and resolve any issues.
Work closely with the EDP and DP departments to ensure timely and accurate data processing and analysis.
Communication with Clients:
Act as the main point of contact for clients daily.
Regularly communicate with clients to understand their needs, address queries, and provide project updates.
Ensure client satisfaction by delivering high-quality work and promptly resolving issues or concerns.
• Have at least two years of experience in a market research field and at least six months of quantitative research executive experience.
• Detailed and result oriented.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
• Proficiency in research methods, statistical analysis and data visualisation techniques.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
• Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
• Strong at self-learning and developing.
• Strong time management skills.
Good at both written and spoken Vietnamese and English.
• Salary: Negotiable
• 100% salary amount in probation time
• Working time: 8h30 – 17h30 from Mon to Friday
• 2 reward day on Friday per month
• Health care package and accident
• Pantry, café, refrigerator, microwave oven
• Yoga class every week
• 15 annual leave per year
• SHUI as law
• Proactive and professional environment working
• Trainning and development
Please send through your resume to email@example.com or Apply on our website.
Hy Vu - Head of Research Department
Joe Nelson - New Zealand Consulate General
Steve Kretschmer - Executive Director
York Spencer - Global Marketing Director
Laura Baines - Programmes Snr Manager
Mai Trang - Brand Manager of Romano
Hanh Dang - Product Marketing Manager
Luan Nguyen - Market Research Team Leader
Max Lee - Project Manager
Chris Elkin - Founder
Ronald Reagan - Deputy Group Head After Sales & CS Operation
Chad Ovel - Partner
Private English Language Schools - Chief Executive Officer
Rick Reid - Creative Director
Janine Katzberg - Projects Director
Anya Nipper - Project Coordination Director
Dr. Jean-Marcel Guillon - Chief Executive Officer
Joyce - Pricing Manager
Matt Thwaites - Commercial Director
Aashish Kapoor - Head of Marketing
Kelly Vo - Founder & Host
Thanyachat Auttanukune - Board of Management
Hamish Glendinning - Business Lead
Thuy Le - Consumer Insight Manager
Richard Willis - Director
Ha Dinh - Project Lead
Geert Heestermans - Marketing Director
Louise Knox - Consumer Technical Insights
Aimee Shear - Senior Research Executive
Dennis Kurnia - Head of Consumer Insights
Tania Desela - Senior Product Manager
Thu Phung - CTI Manager
Linda Yeoh - CMI Manager