Cimigo is an independent research and consulting firm, employing over 300 research professionals and operating throughout Asia Pacific. The company prides itself in being an Asia specialist, investing heavily in the local region and placing customers at the heart of business growth.
• Main responsibility is to support a research team in designing, managing and delivering projects for Cimigo’s clients
• The role is deliberately broad, with team members expected to learn the basics that underlie managing projects so they can gradually assume responsibility for specific research tasks
• Must have utmost respect for accurate data and should be conscious in looking for conclusions and recommendations within the information they are generating for clients.
• Project management and supervising:
– Designing, executing and delivering research projects.
– Managing and ensuring that designated projects are completed in a timely and professional manner and that all deliverables to clients are of the highest standard.
– Maintaining and enhancing client relationships with existing client base, this should not be limited to contact whilst live projects are in progress.
• Proactive behavior includes informal socializing, networking, marketing and so on.
• Making decisions independently, transferring knowledge and learning to more junior team members.
At least 6 months – 1 years of Research experience.
We very appreciate to work with a potential candidate who master of the following skills:
• Good at both written and spoken English.
• Good in communications skill.
• Good in team works.
• Could be College Graduate.
Please send through your resume to email@example.com or Apply on our website.
Joe Nelson - New Zealand Consulate General
Steve Kretschmer - Executive Director
York Spencer - Global Marketing Director
Laura Baines - Programmes Snr Manager
Mai Trang - Brand Manager of Romano
Hanh Dang - Product Marketing Manager
Luan Nguyen - Market Research Team Leader
Max Lee - Project Manager
Chris Elkin - Founder
Ronald Reagan - Deputy Group Head After Sales & CS Operation
Chad Ovel - Partner
Private English Language Schools - Chief Executive Officer
Rick Reid - Creative Director
Janine Katzberg - Projects Director
Anya Nipper - Project Coordination Director
Dr. Jean-Marcel Guillon - Chief Executive Officer
Joyce - Pricing Manager
Matt Thwaites - Commercial Director
Aashish Kapoor - Head of Marketing
Kelly Vo - Founder & Host
Thanyachat Auttanukune - Board of Management
Hamish Glendinning - Business Lead
Thuy Le - Consumer Insight Manager
Richard Willis - Director
Ha Dinh - Project Lead
Geert Heestermans - Marketing Director
Louise Knox - Consumer Technical Insights
Aimee Shear - Senior Research Executive
Dennis Kurnia - Head of Consumer Insights
Tania Desela - Senior Product Manager
Thu Phung - CTI Manager
Linda Yeoh - CMI Manager