2020 Vietnam Market Trends
A short presentation and quiz addressing 2020 Vietnam market trends. The approach seeks to readdress many conception and misconceptions behind consumer and market trends in Vietnam. The Vietnam economy, international trade interrelationships and Vietnamese demography bode extraordinarily well for exponential growth through to 2030.
1. Rapid urbanisation demands ultra convenience.
2. Most interconnected trading nation globally.
3. More women work in Vietnam than anywhere else in region.
4. Middle class acceleration.
5. Internet economy shifts consumer priorities. Internet economy at US$12 billion.
6. Online shopping will surpass modern trade share of sales in 2028.
7. Experience economy is flying.
8. Speed of change – opportunities to leap frog abound.
Chad Ovel - Partner
Private English Language Schools - Chief Executive Officer
Rick Reid - Creative Director
Janine Katzberg - Projects Director
Anya Nipper - Project Coordination Director
Dr. Jean-Marcel Guillon - Chief Executive Officer
Joyce - Pricing Manager
Matt Thwaites - Commercial Director
Aashish Kapoor - Head of Marketing
Kelly Vo - Founder & Host
Thanyachat Auttanukune - Board of Management
Hamish Glendinning - Business Lead
Thuy Le - Consumer Insight Manager
Richard Willis - Director
Ha Dinh - Project Lead
Geert Heestermans - Marketing Director
Vo Thi Thuy Ha - Commercial Effectiveness
Louise Knox - Consumer Technical Insights
Aimee Shear - Senior Research Executive
Dennis Kurnia - Head of Consumer Insights
Tania Desela - Senior Product Manager
Thu Phung - CTI Manager
Linda Yeoh - CMI Manager