2020 Vietnam Market Trends
A short presentation and quiz addressing 2020 Vietnam market trends. The approach seeks to readdress many conception and misconceptions behind consumer and market trends in Vietnam. The Vietnam economy, international trade interrelationships and Vietnamese demography bode extraordinarily well for exponential growth through to 2030.
1. Rapid urbanisation demands ultra convenience.
2. Most interconnected trading nation globally.
3. More women work in Vietnam than anywhere else in region.
4. Middle class acceleration.
5. Internet economy shifts consumer priorities. Internet economy at US$12 billion.
6. Online shopping will surpass modern trade share of sales in 2028.
7. Experience economy is flying.
8. Speed of change – opportunities to leap frog abound.
York Spencer - Global Marketing Director
Laura Baines - Programmes Snr Manager
Mai Trang - Brand Manager of Romano
Hanh Dang - Product Marketing Manager
Luan Nguyen - Market Research Team Leader
Max Lee - Project Manager
Chris Elkin - Founder
Ronald Reagan - Deputy Group Head After Sales & CS Operation
Matt Thwaites - Commercial Director
Joyce - Pricing Manager
Dr. Jean-Marcel Guillon - Chief Executive Officer
Anya Nipper - Project Coordination Director
Janine Katzberg - Projects Director
Rick Reid - Creative Director
Private English Language Schools - Chief Executive Officer
Chad Ovel - Partner
Thanyachat Auttanukune - Board of Management
Thuy Le - Consumer Insight Manager
Kelly Vo - Founder & Host
Hamish Glendinning - Business Lead
Ha Dinh - Project Lead
Richard Willis - Director
Aashish Kapoor - Head of Marketing
Thu Phung - CTI Manager
Tania Desela - Senior Product Manager
Dennis Kurnia - Head of Consumer Insights
Aimee Shear - Senior Research Executive
Louise Knox - Consumer Technical Insights
Geert Heestermans - Marketing Director
Linda Yeoh - CMI Manager