Cimigo is an independent research and consulting firm, employing over 300 research professionals and operating throughout Asia Pacific. The company prides itself in being an Asia specialist, investing heavily in the local region and placing customers at the heart of business growth.
- Manage and optimize digital marketing campaigns within the budget
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of campaigns
- Collaborate with content writers, designer to produce content ideas
- Regularly updated with new marketing trends
- Research and develop new solutions for marketing activities
- Online project management and monitor:
Manage and ensure that online projects are on track
Maintain quality respondents for online surveys
- Perform other tasks as required
At least 6 months – 1 years in Marketing
We very appreciate to work with a potential candidate who master of the following skills:
• Good at both written and spoken English.
• Good in communications skill.
• Good in team works.
• Could be College Graduate (Marketing/Communication will be preferred).
Please send through your resume to email@example.com or Apply on our website.
Joe Nelson - New Zealand Consulate General
Steve Kretschmer - Executive Director
York Spencer - Global Marketing Director
Laura Baines - Programmes Snr Manager
Mai Trang - Brand Manager of Romano
Hanh Dang - Product Marketing Manager
Luan Nguyen - Market Research Team Leader
Max Lee - Project Manager
Chris Elkin - Founder
Ronald Reagan - Deputy Group Head After Sales & CS Operation
Chad Ovel - Partner
Private English Language Schools - Chief Executive Officer
Rick Reid - Creative Director
Janine Katzberg - Projects Director
Anya Nipper - Project Coordination Director
Dr. Jean-Marcel Guillon - Chief Executive Officer
Joyce - Pricing Manager
Matt Thwaites - Commercial Director
Aashish Kapoor - Head of Marketing
Kelly Vo - Founder & Host
Thanyachat Auttanukune - Board of Management
Hamish Glendinning - Business Lead
Thuy Le - Consumer Insight Manager
Richard Willis - Director
Ha Dinh - Project Lead
Geert Heestermans - Marketing Director
Louise Knox - Consumer Technical Insights
Aimee Shear - Senior Research Executive
Dennis Kurnia - Head of Consumer Insights
Tania Desela - Senior Product Manager
Thu Phung - CTI Manager
Linda Yeoh - CMI Manager