Winning at Tet is critical to your annual sales forecasts. Cimigo will give you a competitive advantage by understanding consumers during this coming Tet.
Cimigo will be interviewing 800 consumers quantitatively, engaging with consumers across twelve focus groups pre and post Tet, accompanying shoppers for their Tet shopping and engaging with forty consumers throughout Tet on our OnMobile insight community. We will be deep diving into two key consumer segments:
Mums 25 to 45 years old with children and ABC economic class
Teens 15 – 19 years old ABC economic class
Cimigo will unveil the most essential insights to drive your competitive advantage:
- Learn how to win more sales next Tet.
- Understand consumer attitudes, expectations, delights and tensions towards Tet.
- Discover Tet shopping behavior, brand associations and gifting habits.
- Learn which the most convincing Tet promotions are.
- Learn which the most compelling advertising ideas are.
- Learn why these ideas move brands off the shelves.
- Learn which brands are most associated with Tet.
- Determine Tet related expenses, gifting and activities.
At the end of February, a report and presentation will help you review Tet 2017 and commence plans for 2018. The fee is VND 180,000,000